This is the stock rear sprocket hub, using stock PG1 sprocket that also fit other Yamaha model mopeds like Lagenda, EZ115.
Meanwhile this is the hub from Yamaha LC models. Well this model is very famous with many versions & it's super easy to find the parts related to the sprocket set.
The inside part that's the same with Yamaha PG1 rear hub especially in term of the measurements & fittings.
The front sprocket of the 415 which is way thinner than the 428. Well to be honest I'm kinda loving it.
Well I took it for some test rounds & find it feels a bit smoother, quieter & lighter. I really believe this is going to be my setup for a really long time on road & offroad too. You can't argue the durability of an O ring type chain plus the less weight this setup carry, it's going to be an amazing combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment