Popular motorcycle models normally give you a tremendous amount of parts options & they are available everywhere all over the world. Knowing this fact will give a peace of mind & will make your riding more enjoyable & worry free.
The same thing goes to Yamaha PG1, well it's not that popular yet but I can say that the parts are mostly similar with popular models for example the Yamaha LC (Liquid Cooled) or Yamaha Lagenda or Jupiter Z in Indonesia. With all the standard specifications on the engine you'll be glad to know that if you encounter any problems with your bike especially on the engine sections, there will always be solutions to them at most urban or rural workshops.
This is the stock rear sprocket hub, using stock PG1 sprocket that also fit other Yamaha model mopeds like Lagenda, EZ115 or yamaha SRL115. The rubber seal can be reuse on the LC hub, there's no need to spend more money on another new seal.
Meanwhile this is the hub from Yamaha LC models. Well this model is very famous with many versions (up until the 8th version today) & it's super easy to find the parts related to the sprocket set.
The inside part that's the same with Yamaha PG1 rear hub especially in term of the measurements & fittings. The center part or the bushing is also from the stock hub, just need to take it out & fit it into this LC hub, plug and play.
The 428 sprocket set I'm using previously before changing to 415 set. Obviously they are heavier. The round sprocket cover cannot be used on the LC hub due to slight differences.
The front sprocket of the 415 which is way thinner than the 428. Well to be honest I'm kinda loving it. I'll give it a long term test & soon will get the findings & I'll do offroad riding with this setup as well.
View from the front side.
From the back side.
Well I took it for some test rounds & find it feels a bit smoother, quieter & lighter. I really believe this is going to be my setup for a really long time on road & offroad too. You can't argue the durability of an O ring type chain plus the less weight this setup carry, it's going to be an amazing combination.
After some riding sessions I found out that the chain produces no sound at all, very smooth if to compare to the previous chain that makes rattling sound & a bit heavier.
No comments:
Post a Comment