Just the other day I was installing the engine cover or guard on my bike & I was using a power tool to unscrew all 4 bolts to remove the footstep bar. During the process I realized one of the bolt was very easy to be unscrewed & that's the point I knew something is very wrong with the thread of that bolt and I was 110% right. This kind of shit always piss me off especially when we ourselves are ver careful on anything involving our bike but other people never have the same idea as we do.
Around 2 weeks before that I took my bike to John motor to replace the clutch plates & springs (it's in my previous post). I really believe that during that session the worker carelessly screwed one of the bolt & caused the problem.
And this is the bolt that has the loose thread. So I immediately contacted John explaining to him my situation & also I gave him some pictures & a video as proofs & he agreed to fix it for free.
So I took the bike to John & claim my lost. He handle the problem professionally, well after all we've been friends for a really long years.
The thread repair tools set. Every workshops should have this for this kind of problem specifically.
John is doing his things.
With the new thread I'm so happy my problem is solved. Me & John also talked about offroad riding plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment