On the top is the existed bar which is already much taller than the stock yamaha bar from factory & below is the new taller one. Even in the picture you can easily recognize which one is taller than the competitor.
The old one is somehow much longer than the new one. Longer bar gives me more control with aggressive attacking style while shorter bar gives a more relax & enjoyable riding vibes.
This is how it looks like with the old but not the stock one, fairly tall & perfect for the stock step bar or the original foot step setup. In this case I have upgraded my foot step bar to a taller one, making standing while riding not as great as it used to be with the stock step bar & in order to make standing while riding offroad good again I need to do something & that's when the idea of replacing the handle bar to a taller one come in mind.
Same thing with the previous bar, I need to drill 2 holes to fit the notches of the control panels or switches. If I don't do this, the panels or clusters will move around.
The final result, yes I can see that this bar is much taller & when I tried to stand up while holding on to the bar it feels right with the taller step bar. The only way to find out is to test it offroad tomorrow morning.
Above the old one & below the new taller one. Protaper has always my choice for handle bars for years & with pitbikes & cross cubs experience, I can say that I have mastered the handle bar setups & I know exactly where to find the best one. Even though they are made in China it doesn't mean they are garbage, you need to read the reviews from buyers & also you need to study the products yourself by looking at the displayed pictures in the website or apps. Honestly for me the one that I bought is actually an original one, it's just cheaper & not displayed in the Protaper's websites. I just can't wait to try this new setup tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment