Tuesday, December 17, 2013

We See You in Bintulu!

At Bintulu during our way to Kudat we met Bintulu riders that ride mostly supermoto and scrambler which was known as the 9DX riders. It was really nice of them to gather just to meet us and share whatever that we got in common. Thanks to Jebat Junior (FB alias) or Mr. Hafiz for his noble effort to call out everyone in that Bintulu area range just to come, to greet, to welcome and especially to wish us the best for our great journey.


it's all about us, nothing else matters

Before I get to know Hafiz in person, we only managed to chat in Facebook messenger and to my surprise I met him before during my ride with Pak Din to Miri a year before which is in 2012. That was my trial ride to Miri riding my Kawasaki KLX 150s with Pak din before we decided to take the next ride up a notch and that is how the Kuching- Kudat idea comes to our head especially my head. Hafiz is such a nice guy, not to mention the rest of 9DX riders that welcome us. Thank you for your hospitality as we spent our beautiful and meaningful night in Bintulu. Till we meet again my brothers and I am truly sorry for not knowing all of your names because the meeting was too short for us to get to know better.

their rides.

Hafiz (black shirt) & other friend that came that night. Thanks man!


the Brotherhood



Pak Din, Aki & Jodon


No comments :

Post a Comment