Monday, December 2, 2013

Kuching to Kudat (Tip of Borneo, Simpang Mengayau) DAY 3




at SIPITANG, SABAH



From LIMBANG we headed to SIPITANG in SABAH passing BRUNEI borders and LAWAS which is still in SARAWAK. And as I mentioned earlier, we passed the borders without any unwanted difficulties. And from SIPITANG we rode to KOTA KINABALU in the 12 hours hard cold ride because it was raining heavily from SIPITANG to KOTA KINABALU.

We reached KOTA KINABALU at night at around 8 p.m. I just couldn’t believe myself that we are actually in KOTA KINABALU, just one step away to be at KUDAT and reach out for SIMPANG MENGAYAU, THE TIP OF BORNEO. The cold just disappear when I knew deep in my heart and mind that on the very next day, I am going to set my foot and bike at KUDAT and also THE TIP OF BORNEO, SIMPANG MENGAYAU.

It’s very funny when I saw the poster of SIMPANG MENGAYAU at the lodge that we stayed in that wonderful night at KOTA KINABALU and said to myself “I am gonna be there by the end of tomorrow!” which I did and it was the most wonderful feeling that I cannot put into words, it is simply my personal achievement and satisfaction as a scram rider.

No comments :

Post a Comment