Monday, July 16, 2012

Ride First, Worry Later!


I've been enjoying dirt riding activities very much since 3 years ago. Since then I’ve met new best friends, been to new dirty places and learning a lot of things in life. Now that’s one of the kind experience that I am not going to miss for the world, something that we can never buy with money or anything in this planet.



This is my ride, Kawasaki KLX 150s. I bought it on November 2010 after I sold my BKZ TT160 that I got earlier from Semenanjung since during that time there are no 'budget scrambler' in the market that I can afford in Kuching. I couldn't find the picture of my old BKZ so I cannot post it right here, maybe later once I got it you can take a look at that supermoto.



the supermotard version


Well, my friends list has been growing, now I know more riders like me from Kota Samarahan, Borneo Heights area, Padawan area, Bau and Lundu and Kuching city especially. And also I’ve been to their ‘dirty’ places like the trails of Benuk and Samarahan challenges. 

No comments :

Post a Comment