Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kawasaki KLX 150s



I think maybe or it could come to close that Kawasaki KLX150s is the most popular scrambler bike around not only in Sarawak but also all over Malaysia. The engine capacity is 150cc. As for the rest of the specifications you can check them on your own from Kawasaki’s website. KLX150s is a medium size scrambler bike that suits someone like my size (small guy, big ambition) but even for someone with big body size, the KLX150s is just a right ride.





Some and maybe most people like it supermoto but I like it both since I got myself 2 sets of wheels, 1 set is for trails and tracks and the other set is the 16 inches supermoto that I enjoyed really much. Most KLX150s owner would have 17 inches wheels for their supermoto but I choose 16 inches because they are lighter and smoother.


4 comments :

  1. Bro where do u get the 16 inch rim? What brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in local shop bro, racing boy 16x1.85 with 28 spokes meant for KLX only..the price is round RM140-160 if I am not mistaken..

      Delete