Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My First Love BKZ TT160

Back in January 2009, this was my first love of scrambling or dirt biking. I bought it long way from home that is in Semenanjung/ Peninsular Malaysia at BKZ Puchong since during that time there were few bike brand that come out with scrambler bike and if there was for example Yamaha DT125, it would cost me RM23K just to ride one. Well, I can only afford this since the price is just around 11K and I glad I did ride it back 3-4 years ago.
The first ROCKSTAR back in 2009-2010, during that time ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK wasn't very famous like it did these years. I can proudly consider myself as the first person to come out with that concept (since this is the first one of its kind supermoto in Kuching)

Extra large rear disc-plate brake!
matte is the new metallic!!

Same bike, just the different concept and that's it. This was before I handed it over to the new proud owner that bought it for 11K. It was Mr Anas from Beladin.
RedBull and DC shoes inspired


Rise and Shine!!

No comments :

Post a Comment