Monday, August 6, 2012

Demak DTM 150


Demak DTM 150 is the third production of Demak scrambler line after DMX 150 and DMXR 150 and in my personal opinion DTM is the most popular demand of the Demak’s line. The first time I saw DTM I was seriously amazed and I was thinking why this bike isn’t there when I bought the BKZ TT160 long time ago? If it was out for selling in January 2009 I would be the first proud owner of that staggering bike. People say it was a copy of KTM famous motocross and I say that the people are right, it is a copy of KTM and it is a really nice bike especially in term of the design. By the time DTM was out for selling, supermoto was and still now the most famous concept. Therefore Demak has taken serious shit towards the supermoto madness and comes out with the idea of DTM with supermoto concept as the stock specifications. Yes, let me say it again that it is a nice bike with that supermoto madness concept and it is also nice when converted to trail or tracks machine.

 motard goes wild and nasty in the mud!
thumbs up trail!
remains 17",only the tyres are changed to trail tyres front and rear.

No comments :

Post a Comment