Sunday, October 7, 2012

Rahyu- Bukit Tinggi Trail 7 October 2012

It's been a while since the last ride to Rahyu, but Rahyu never fails to put the challenge to the maximum to everyone. The courses/ trails keep on changing every time we were there from worse to the worst to the worstest. No matter what, I like it that way and my friends would agree with me.
The trails after the rain would double the suffer and triple the joy!
"I made it this far!"
"Now look at me, I made it again!"
Well, we made it this far!


The ultimate trail warriors of Rahyu!
"Don't judge me! I am just a rider!"
Another hill to climb
MPT loses the battle to the top, big time!
Biju leaved his ride and came to the rescue for MPT. It's all about team work and friendship
Min poses after rescuing MPT


Up is where we're going!

Pak Din is struggling to the top leaving his competitors way behind.
View from the top
For sure Biju is up to something over there..
Long long way to go!
My beloved ride
Min and his mean machine..
MPT tragedy!

MPT ride is in trouble (again). This time the chain is broken because he is not using the right size for the the chain. The moral of the story is 'always use the stock specs for your ride'.
They were two groups that day; one is ours that is me, Pak Din, MPT, Biju, Min and Bai. While the other group is the combinations of riders from Kota Samarahan and Padawan (11 of them). We actually met at the end of the trail at the palm oil farm. And from the farm, we headed to Kangka Village together and end our journey there, from Kangka we headed home as one big group of dirt riders. What a day!

No comments :

Post a Comment