Monday, December 2, 2013

The Tip of BORNEO, Simpang Mengayau (I was there! We were there! Our BIKES were there!) Sabah Ride November 2013

I am speechless & I'll never forget this moment for the rest of my life! 
Never thought that we could make it this far but yeah we did, me, Pak Din & Cekgu Jodon! This is my first attempt on riding far away from home & I'm really glad I did! This ride really opened up my mind to a next level feeling of accomplishment. 

Allah knows how happy & pumped I am during this time! 




Yeah I am here! 



From left; me, Hazwan, Pak Din, Bang Ahmit, Cekgu Besar Jodon & Rohairi


The pose that I came up with, I asked everyone to face the sea while our picture was taken from the back. This is where history is made. 


3 friends special posing for Kudat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment